The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel's Characters - WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Angel's Characters - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Characters - WIP   Angel's Characters - WIP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:06 am

NAVIGATION
This spot is reserved for Navigation

Last edited by Angel on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters - WIP   Angel's Characters - WIP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 am

Angel's Characters - WIP Melody-3
Angel's Characters - WIP Melody-5

Name:
Melody Renae Myers
Birthday:
July 13, 1995
Starter Pokemon:
    "I chose Cyndaquil as my starter Pokémon. It was between Cyndaquil and Charmander, but something about Cyndaquil just stood out to me... He had this energy of sorts that was just waiting to burst. He was timid when I first met him and when we first battled, but after he got going he got this fire that I just can't compare to anything. He's a Typhlosion now and he's my best friend."
Angel's Characters - WIP 155
Family:
Thomas Myers (Father): Thomas has always been a supportive father. He thinks of Melody as more of a worker than a daughter, though. Ever since Melody's sister got sick, Melody was suddenly expected to do all of the work around the house. Thomas stopped treating her like a daughter and started treating her like a servant. But Melody understood. All of his attention went to Maria. And Melody would do whatever she could to help.
    "To my dad I'm nothing more than an extra help around the house. Don't get me wrong, it helped take the load off of my parents so that they could focus on my sister, but I wish I was more than a slave. I wish I was his daughter too. I was before Maria got sick, though. But that was a long time ago... I was better behaved and didn't "talk back", like he says. My dad was under a lot of stress during Maria's illness. Heck, he still is. He snaps at me when I'm behaving immaturely. I was fifteen at the time, what else did he expect? I don't know...my dad's a good parent. But he doesn't really know how to balance out things very well. Just don't tell him I said any of this. He still hates me for leaving on my journey, but oh well."
Helen Myers (Mother): Helen Myers has always been the mediator between Melody and Thomas. She sees both sides of their arguments and attempts to work things out the best she can. When Maria became sick, Helen had a hard time. She tried her best to remain strong for her family, but she was broken. Her daughter was going to die and she would go on living. Despite all that has happened to her, she remains a supportive person. Though she does try to put a positive spin on everything. Sometimes she can be a bit extreme in this aspect of her personality. She wants everyone to be happy, so she really tries to make everything positive. This can irritate both Thomas and Melody, though they can hardly blame her for wanting to stay upbeat.
To be finished later. Sentence requirement met, detail will be added in a few days.
Main Focus:
Pokemon Trainer
Brief History:
Melody was born and raised in Rennan Town. She always wanted to travel and become the best trainer out there, but she couldn't. Her little sister, Maria, was gravely ill. Her mother and father needed her to tend to the house and stay home for the family, but Melody still yearned to travel. She soon received her starter pokemon, a Cyndaquil. She and the pokemon were inseparable. Not long after, Melody caught a wild Dratini. She trained and battled in her free time when she wasn't taking care of the house and spending time with her sister. And as time passed, her pokemon evolved and Melody became the best trainer in Rennan Town. But she didn't have anything else to do. She would battle trainers passing through and many of them were stronger than her. Seeing their talent only made Melody want to travel Isola more. Soon that wish came true, but at a price. Maria died when she was twelve and Melody was just about to turn 16. The young girl, before she died, asked Melody to go off and become a pokemon master. She died a few days later. Melody left Rennan Town the next day. She took her two partners, Typhlosion and Dragonite, along with her and began her journey, determined to fulfill her sister's wish.
To be finished later. Sentence requirement met, detail will be added in a few days.
Physical Appearance:
Melody stands at about 5'3" in height, making her on the shorter side of the average for a girl her age. She has a thin, long frame with gangly limbs and a boyish, unshapely figure. Her face is heart shaped and thin. Her skin is pale and untanned. Melody doesn't really tan and she doesn't burn either, so she remains pasty. Her cheek bones are strong and her cheeks are tinted red, as though she's blushing. Melody's eyes are long and thin and are framed by light blonde lashes. Her irises are a stormy blue in color. Melody's hair is long. It is slightly wavy and reaches to her mid-back. Her hair is light blonde with streaks of red, like fire. Melody tends to wear tank tops or t-shirts and jeans. She doesn't really dress to impress, or more like she doesn't know how to dress to impress.
Personality:
Melody, in one word, can be described as determined. She is hard-headed and once she has her mind set to something, will do it even if it kills her. She's a very stubborn person and will fight for things that she believes in without hesitating. Melody is very rash and often jumps into things without thinking. She has a very strong will power that can be a bit too strong every now and again. Melody has a very quick temper. She takes offense to things easily and sees everything as a challenge or competition. And since she's an overly competitive person, this bodes a problem for those she's "competing" against. Despite being hot-headed and quick to make decisions, Melody is also a very caring person. Though the only beings that see this gentle, loving side of her are her sister and her pokemon.
Active Team:
Angel's Characters - WIP 157 Angel's Characters - WIP 149
Hometown:
Rennan Town
Other:
Her color is orangered

Last edited by Angel on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters - WIP   Angel's Characters - WIP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 am

CHARACTER 2 HERE
This spot is reserved for a Character
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters - WIP   Angel's Characters - WIP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 am

CHARACTER 3 HERE
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

CHARACTER 4 HERE
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

INACTIVE CHARACTERS
This spot is reserved for Inactive Characters
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters - WIP   Angel's Characters - WIP EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 am

CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS
This spot is reserved for Character Relationship Statuses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Characters - WIP   Angel's Characters - WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel's Characters - WIP
Page 1 of 1