The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie   Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 am

Name:Riku Breeze

Starter Pokemon:Cyndaquil

Family: Riku lived with his mom Janet Breeze, who was a caring mother who never failed to believe him. His younger sister(Anybody would like to create her and rp as her? pm me) Tessa Breeze, who always got his hand-me-downs and she always wanted what Riku got. But she has to wait to become a trainer like Riku. She is more into Breeding and showing Pokemon off in Pokemon Contests. His dad Joseph has never been around for him when he was younger. So he learned to fend for himself and he was the man of the house when his dad left his family. Presumably abandoned them. So Riku was able to be mature and to learn from everything to be strong. He has several family members, none of which he knows. He just remembers faces every now and then from visits. His mom works at the Pokemon Center.

Main Focus:Pokemon Trainer

Brief History: When Riku was little, he used to believe he had a future ahead of him and that he could do whatever he wanted. But then Joseph left and all his plans slowed to a standstill. He couldn't do whatever he wanted. Because at age 7, he was the man of the house and nobody really could help him with that. He had to look out for Tessa who went to school, and he was mostly left alone at home because his mom is almost always at work. Riku also would go to stores to get food and supplies for his family, but that became unwanted when his mom started to do that. So Riku would occasionally visit his mom at work, getting to know the world of Pokemon, eventually, Riku dropped out of elementary school (first kid ever, I know) and stayed with his mom. He only left her to go get his sister, who couldn't walk home in fear of something bad. But when he was 14, Riku fought off a bunch of adolescents who tried to hurt a poor Bulbasaur. So Riku escaped with only a black eye from one of the four boys hurting the poor Pokemon, but it eventually escaped. When he saw that, he was determined to become a trainer, so he begged his mom and Professor Oak. When he was 16 and a half, his mom talked to Professor Oak and Riku received his Pokedex, 10 pokeballs, and a magnificent Cyndaquil, who is more outgoing than most, so he makes a great partner for Riku. Who has caught more Pokemon since then.

Physical Appearance:Riku is 5 foot 11 and has grey eyes that match his seriousness. He has a straight face half the time and is always serious face. He has black hair spiked up around his head that gives him an electrifying look. He has minor blemishes on his forehead but it's hardly noticeable and he covers it with his bangs. Thank God for his heritage. He is skinny but he has some muscles that give him a more than average strength, so he doesn't rely on it that much, and he is quiet fast as well. His body is like that of a nonchalant teenager, you could say. He relies on skinny jeans, a skateboard, v necks, shades, and a flannel shirt to keep his appearance nice. He always listens to music, so that his adventures are more, worth while.

Personality: Riku is very serious about most things, and has a most adult like attitude. Do to Joseph leaving, he has become quiet determined to go about his life and to change things. He isn’t rather power hungry. He just would like to become the best Pokemon Trainer out there, maybe the Champion. But that’s for later days. His determination for Champion drives him forward, always looking for more adventures, sometimes he travels to gyms. But never won, which makes him want to try harder. He is unsure about some things, and his unsureness can almost always be his downfall in battles. His Cyndaquil has been hurt many times, and that pain makes Riku understanding of it and he gets better each time. Riku is more of a learn from his mistakes type of person. He is also very protective from caring for his little sister. And he is rather responsible for his age because he supplied a lot for his family. He can be funny when he wants to and chooses the right moments. But other than that he is rather solitary.

Active Team:
A Pichu, very outgoing and curious.
An Eevee whom is tough and strong, soon to be Umbreon later on.
His Cyndaquil, timid, shy, but tough on his feet
A Pidgy whom is always getting into the wrong crowd.
And an Abra whom was recently caught on Riku’s most recent travels.
An Espeon who is adventurous and strong.

Hometown:Didales City

Other:He is promising.

Last edited by Lord Blazy on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie   Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Charrie Finished. Not my best work. But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie   Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie   Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm not sure If I should try to make a longer one that actually looks interesting like Nico's T_T
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie   Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Ha, thanks for the compliment. xD I LIKE YOURS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE A THING. And I like the information you included on your Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie   Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Meh X) I just added it in because I thought that instead of including what kind of pokemon and their picture, just describe a small personality for them. Smile We should RP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie   Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord Blazy's Trainers! New Charrie
Page 1 of 1