The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! Empty
PostSubject: It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!   It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm

That's right everyone! This site is officially finished and open for new members. After about a week of creating, Remplissage and I have finished making our new Pokemon World. Once you join, please be sure to check out this topic for your introduction.

Thank you!
Angel
Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!   It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 pm

I actually quiet like the new site Angel Smile Good job guys
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!   It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 pm

I agree with Blazy! The site is really lovely and I can't wait to get started here!
Back to top Go down
Koala

PostSubject: Re: It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!   It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm

POKEMON Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!   It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:29 pm

8D Thanks everyone! I'm really excited for this site, I think it turned out well also. *should start on character*
Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!   It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh my gosh -.- I was almost done editing my charrie so that I could post him.......and my laptop wigged out and closed the tab............I'm so sad........time to start over T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!   It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's new! It's grand! It's the Isola Region!
Page 1 of 1