The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty
PostSubject: The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 am

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Melody-3

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Melody-5

The weather was warm, as it usually was at this particular island. The ferry released its passengers and they all stepped onto the almost uninhabited island. Melody grinned to herself and pushed a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear. 'This will be a perfect place to start!' she thought. She could hear the wild pokemon chattering around her. Mankeys and Aipoms swung from trees. Flocks Butterfree, Pidgeys, and Ledyba flew through the cloudless sky. It was a beautiful and peaceful morning. Melody stretched her arms and pulled to Pokeballs from her belt. "Alright! Come on out!" she called, tossing the red Pokeballs into the air. They clicked open and released her two companions. They weren't allowed to be out on the ferry because they were "causing a disturbance". Typhlosion let out a soft growl and let the flames on his back blaze. Dragonite stretched his wings and arms before settling back to the ground. Melody smiled and patted both of her Pokemon. "I figured that this was a good place to look for some new pokemon for our team. This place, as I've heard, is pretty uninhabited. So there should be plenty of Pokemon roaming about just waiting to be caught!" Melody exclaimed. Typhlosion and Dragonite both let out excited roars. Melody turned to Dragonite and stroked his pale orange wing. "I'm gonna keep you in your Pokeball for now. You don't exactly walk quietly and we don't want to scare the Pokemon away," the girl pointed out. Dragonite let out a soft whine but nodded its head in sad agreement. Melody retrieved Dragonite's pokeball from her pocket and it brought the pokemon back into its containment. Melody slipped the pokeball onto her belt again and smiled at her Typhlosion. The two began to trek into the wooded part of the island, hoping to run across some wild pokemon.

Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 am

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] KMB

kellen meredian benedict

Kellen stepped off of the ferry, glancing around the most familiar island, pressing two white buttons. He had of course been here before, because he lived not far from here, and it was impossible not to explore when Yaner Town was as boring as it was. On his shoulder, Furret peered around, curious as always. Trying not to lose Kellen, Growlithe also padded behind the two, smelling everything nosily. Two more pokeballs hung from his belt, containing Charmander and Ampharos, who were both still a bit hazy from the last battle. "This place is pretty bare," he explained to his two Pokemon, searching for any familiar faces. "Hopefully there will be a few Pokemon, though. There usually is..." He smiled, and continued on, following a path into the woods. So far he had spotted nothing, and was tempted to find somebody to converse with. Squinting, he spotted another trainer, a girl with a Typhlosion. Shrugging, Kellen hurried ahead through the foliage, attempting to keep up with the girl. "Hey!" he called, waving energetically. Realizing that he wasn't as social as he thought, he frowned, not sure what to say. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 am

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Melody-3

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Melody-5

Melody was watching a wild Aipom and was waiting for an opportunity to start a battle with it. Then a loud call interrupted her attempt the move forward. The Aipom spooked and swung off by its tail. Melody scowled and clenched her fists. She spun around to face the boy that had scared away the wild pokemon. She stomped towards him, waggling her finger. "I had a perfectly good Aipom there before you yelled and scared it off!" she hollered. Typhlosion nudged her shoulder and the girl turned to look at her Partner. It was then that she realized she was being rather rude to the boy. She sighed, brushing her streaked hair back. She winced and looked up at the stranger. He had a Furret on his shoulder and she could see a Growlithe at his feet. She offered a smile. "Sorry... Guess I was just startled. I'm Melody, and this is Typhlosion," the girl said. The fiery pokemon stepped up to Melody's side and let out a soft roar of agreement. Melody stroked Typhlosion's dark, short fur with a smile.

Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]   The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy] Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a journey. [p r i v a t e--To Rempy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Isola Region :: The Isola Region :: Yaner Town :: Route 9-
Jump to: