The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico

Nico

YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK Empty
PostSubject: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Well, there's not really a mask . . . BUT I'M ALLISON. I joined with Nico because that's pretty much what everyone calls me. (Except for Fluff, who calls me Alli. :3 ) I'll start my introduction now!

Hi guys! I'm Nico, but my real name's Allison. I go by Nico on sites such as this one because my favorite Percy Jackson character is Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, who I roleplay on a Camp Half Blood website!

I've been on this site for a very short amount of time, since it's new, and I plan on staying for a long time! Currently, I only have 1 character, which is how I want it to remain. Her name is Melanie Sanderson, and she is the proud owner of a Squirtle and a Pichu!

My favorite sport is baseball, though I play many others. I've played soccer, basketball, fencing, tennis, track, co-ed baseball, cross country, and dance (which is a sport. DON'T TELL ME DIFFERENT.). If you count stagefighting as a sport, well, I do that too!

Yes, I'm a girl (don't worry, I get that alot), and Nico only comes from Nico di Angelo, who is my favorite PJO character. I'm 12 years old, and my birthday is May 27th. I live in Texas, and I attend 7th grade at a middle school. xD (I might be comfortable with telling you my name, BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU MY CITY OR MY SCHOOL.)

My favorite Pokemon is definitely Absol, because, let's face it, he's a beast! Melanie's favorite is a Growlithe, but she hasn't caught one. This is because I find Growlithe adorable and I love them, and they will rule the world. (With Mew at their side, of course.)

Well, that's pretty much all you need to know about me! That, and the fact that my characters are pretty kick-a! (if I do say so myself ; D ) Any questions?
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:50 am

Wow you've tried alot of sports. I play baseball/softball, I also run track an dive played basketball, and soccer, and Ive ran cross country. Fencing sounds really cool.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 pm

My sports resume is pretty large. xD But if you saw my acting resume? (the paper I give to all of the casting directors I audition for) YOU'D FLIP. I've been in a lot. xD It's pretty evenly divided between really big parts and tiny ensemble parts. xD I DO IT ALL! *hairflip*
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Lol, my acting resume is pretty small. Ive been in like 4 plays, and the one I was stage crew and a hunter the one I had twenty small parts not tha tmuch but alot, the one I had two small parts and in the one im currently in a small part and some ensemble parts.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 am

There really aren't small parts, but I get what you're saying. xD The ensemble is one of my favorite parts. xD It isn't very stressful, and you get to have your own little group of people! (Plus, you're on stage in almost every scene, which is pretty great. xD)
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm

The ebsemble is always fun because Im always with my friends which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Yup! I made ensemble in the show I'm about to start, Once Upon a Mattress. Not exactly looking forward to it, since most of my friends got big parts, but oh wellllll! I'm just going to roll with it. They put all the dancers in ensemble roles, so, I'm down with it!
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 am

That sounds like fun! Most of my friends are big parts in this play, except for two of them who are skater people.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeah, I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people!

Nico's Groupies:

-Popular, usually mean people. (But hey, they're my friends. I can handle their mean.)
    -Smartie people. (AKA my nerd friends, who rock, but oh my lordie they're nerds. xD)
    -Dancers. (They're the quiet ones. Or the REALLY spazzy ones. I guess it varies.)
    -Theatre Freaks. (Yup. We're freaks! Proud and . . . fierce, I guess.)
    -Church Groups. (My church friends? I don't know how else to describe them. The homeschooled ones are socially awkward.)
    -ATHLETE JOCKIES. (I run, and I play a lot of sports, so I have my freakishly fit friends. I'm not as fit as them. xD)

And those are my special lives. xD
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:16 am

Lol, my schools small so my friends and I fit into all of those catagories basiclly except for nerds maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK   YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU ALL KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE MASK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Isola Region :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: