The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Buddies Possibly?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Adventure Buddies Possibly? Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Buddies Possibly?   Adventure Buddies Possibly? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Umm I was wondering, if more people join, and people agree. Can we have a travel team? Kind of like Ash, Misty, and Brock. So my character Riku, say Nico's, and Remps(You guys are just examples don't worry) could all travel together and have adventures(lol). Would that work? Or would it be a hassle?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Buddies Possibly?   Adventure Buddies Possibly? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

We were planning on having multiple travel teams. ^^ Even know you can start pairing up with people. It'd be up to you to keep it up, though. But the likely-hood of it becoming an official thing isn't very big. But personal travel teams are definitely allowed, and encouraged!
Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Buddies Possibly?   Adventure Buddies Possibly? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Ok Smile Ima go nag Nico x)
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Buddies Possibly?   Adventure Buddies Possibly? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 am

Please don't nag me. o.o
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Buddies Possibly?   Adventure Buddies Possibly? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 am

I was kidding, hence the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Buddies Possibly?   Adventure Buddies Possibly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Buddies Possibly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Isola Region :: Out of Character :: Questions and Advice-
Jump to: