The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PokéMart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

The PokéMart Empty
PostSubject: The PokéMart   The PokéMart EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 am

The PokéMart OakHGSSIntro
"And this is the PokéMart, here you can buy exclusive items with the money, or Pokédollars (The PokéMart PokémonDollar) that you earn from posting, gaining friends, etc. These items are only available through the PokéMart, so make sure to save up so you can buy what you want! Now, the question is, what items are for sale at the PokéMart?

Legendary Pokemon Would you like to own a legendary pokemon? Save up your Pokédollars!
    10,000The PokéMart PokémonDollar
    Extra Character Slot Buy this item to add another character to your four!
    4,000The PokéMart PokémonDollar
    Evolutionary Stone (Water Stone, Leaf Stone, Thunder Stone, Fire Stone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, and Dawn Stone. Click here for more information on evolutionary stones and what they do.)
    2,500The PokéMart PokémonDollar
    Mystery Pokemon Egg What kind of pokemon is in this egg? Buy it to find out!
    1,000The PokéMart PokémonDollar
    Graphic We have staff members that are able to create graphics such as signature pictures, avatars, etc. You can buy their custom graphics with this item!
    500The PokéMart PokémonDollar
    Special Rank Ranks appear directly underneath your name in posts. Buy this item to make a custom rank for yourself!
    200The PokéMart PokémonDollar
    Mystery box! What's inside this box? No one knows!
    100The PokéMart PokémonDollar

Now ho do you buy these items? Well that's also quite simple! All you have to do is fill out this form:
    Item Being Bought:
    Cost of Item:
    Current Pokédollars:

Code:
    [b]Item Being Bought:[/b]
    [b]Cost of Item:[/b]
    [b]Current Pokédollars:[/b]
Post the finished form in this topic or PM it to a staff member and await for your transaction to be completed!
Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Lord Blazy

The PokéMart Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PokéMart   The PokéMart EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:34 pm

May I ask how you got 12,000 O.O I'm just curious
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

The PokéMart Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PokéMart   The PokéMart EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 pm

I have absolutely no idea...As a joke I added 123456789 Pokédollars to the Pokemon Masters/admin amount but then I went to remove it. And I think I subtracted wrong. xD Ah well. I don't buy anything anyway. But I do feel rich. :3
Back to top Go down
https://theisolaregion.forumotion.com
Lord Blazy

The PokéMart Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PokéMart   The PokéMart EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Lol feeling rich.....I remember that XD But tuck your napkin in your shirt cause you mobbin like that (Sorry I listen to too much Drake)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The PokéMart Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PokéMart   The PokéMart Empty

Back to top Go down

The PokéMart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Isola Region :: Out of Character :: Chat-
Jump to: