The Isola Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart)   Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:11 am

I had just been on my way past Didales city. My hometown, my mom had said she wished for me to pick something up. So I had come back after almost a year away from home. So truth be told, it was an Espeon, but I knew little about Espeons. So why would I use it? Eh, I had come across Route 11, but it was completely just an open sea. What best way to start my travels again? I had been moving around the lake, sea, WHATEVER, when I heard someone to my left. I quickly called out my Abra, who conveniently walked right over to this, newcomer. I readied myself and pulled out a ball. But it was simply a girl, "Umm Hello" I whispered. My stoic expression softened as I realized that I had seen her before today. But where?
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart)   Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:39 am

Azar walks down, the route 11 heading in the direction of Didales City. Her charmander, is walking along beside her. She stops, hearing the boy. She slowly walks closer to him, Charmander following. She looks at him for a few moments. "Hello"she says to him deciding for now to let her guard down. She then blinks, why does this stranger look firmular? She blinks and taps her chin trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart)   Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I looked at her carefully, "Have I seen you before?" And then it strikes me, she tried getting my Pichu I caught a while back (Go with it). Hopefully she doesn't remember. I gulped and looked her over one last time. She looked formidable now, almost as if I could be partners for her, it was always nice having a travel buddy. Why not her? And I might be able to make more of our friendship, although I highly doubt it. Just looking at her gave me chills, good chills. I called Abra in and my Cyndaquil popped out of his Pokeball and went closer to Charmander. It seemed those two could be good friends. She looked like she was thinking, and then I thought she might lash out at me. "Would you like to be Partners?" I blurted out. Quickly putting a hand over my mouth like it was a stupid suggestion.
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart)   Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Azar blinks and stares at the boy trying to think of where she knows him from. Deep down she has a feeling that it has to do with the capture of a Pokemon. She then blinks once more and looks around. Hearing his rather abrut question, she turns and looks at him. "Uhm, well I don't know, I don't even know your name"she says to him. "By the way the names Azar Hargreeves, I'm from Aurora Town".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart)   Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainers Unite(Mlsweetart)
Page 1 of 1